Monday, June 23, 2008

This Can't Be True.....Even Liberals Can Be That Inept

Do You Tink It's IZzy To Make A Green Shift?

I continue to endorse Stephane Dion's carbony green tax grab plan.

Boy am I ever glad I’m not Stephane Dion today. [...]

“Just one moment please” said the polite woman who answered the phone, in response to my inquiry. Seconds later, another person picked up the phone. I repeated that I was inquiring about ‘the green shift’ and was asked “Are you calling about us or about the federal Liberal campaign?” I could tell this person was not happy.

[...]

The answer came just as I finished stating the purpose of my call. There was no relationship, and the person I was speaking with, while very polite, was absolutely furious that this has happened. It was suggested to me that Green Shift has lost both new business and existing clients since Thursday who have been frightened off at the perception of a relationship between them and the federal Liberal Party. You can’t blame businesses for not wanting to do business with anyone affiliated with a political party, but unfortunately, this is not the case with Green Shift are they are being unfairly punished as a result of the Liberal Party’s actions.

I was told that Green Shift has worked extremely hard for 10 years to become one of the most successful vendors of green services and products only to be faced with the reality that all this work may be wiped out in a matter of days. I was told that Green Shift did a brief interview with CTV late last week but tried to keep it low key as they had not yet decided upon what the official response be. It seems today that along with a press release, a Cease and Desist notice will be issued..


Posted by Kate at 2:47 PM

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive