Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Shake Your Head Day In TO

Wieners losers on Bloor St.

Hunting show's OK, says council City Council is reviewing its one-day-old gun policy to ensure it doesn't accidentally kill off the Toronto Sportsmen's Show.

School cops will be armed No golf shirts and slacks for these school cops.

Dog Hill killer tied to bizarre raccoon deaths Dozen animals found poisoned in the park, clutching flowers and in poses The tale of dog poisonings at High Park took a twisted turn yesterday.
















No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive