Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It Is Old News But........

Too bad! At the present time, at least in provincial politics, Hampton is the only bright light and it is too bad he was a member of a bunch of losers.


Sunday, June 15, 2008

Howard Hampton Quits

In other news, a pin dropped. Seriously though, we have an honest-to-God leadership race here in Ontario. The great thing about a ten person caucus? Everyone is a potential candidate. I could do a breakdown. I might if I get bored enough. However, in a party built on ideology and solidarity figuring out the differences is going to be a little difficult. One question. With Peter Tabuns (MPP Toronto-Danforth) considering a run, has one riding ever housed the leaders of a provincial and a federal party simultaneously?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive