Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Prime Example Of Media Satire

I feel so much safer

June 24th, 2008

Toronto will never have crime again! I’m so excited! At long last, the murders will end, the sirens will be silenced, and candy gumdrops will grow on money trees.

After a long, at times bitter and widely diverging debate, Toronto city council passed a series of measures to stamp out gun violence this afternoon by a two-thirds margin.

The 31-9 vote was a victory for Mayor David Miller, who had championed the steps in order to give the city the moral authority to push other levels of government to get tough on gun crime after council voted strongly in April to ask Ottawa to enact a national handgun ban.

We’ll all sleep soundly from now on. Those pesky target shooters and gun collectors are going DOWN!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive