Saturday, December 27, 2008

Great Unwashed Speak Out.......

December 27, 2008
I walked my dog down Yonge St. on the morning of Dec. 26 and saw that most stores were open. Paul Magder championed the cause by opening on Boxing Day and getting charged and convicted numerous times. He was a visionary who saw the appeal of Sunday and holiday shopping long before the establishment allowed it. Is there an Order of Canada in his future?

Closing hardly worth tears
Dec 27, 2008 04:30 AM

Luxury For Women boutique

I was close to nausea as I read of clients in tears over the closing of this upscale boutique. Anyone who can pay $30,000 for a handbag, $80,000 for a coat, and hundreds of dollars for gimcracks is uncaring or unaware of the poor and starving. Do these tearful women who "loved" Hazel's not know what brought on the French Revolution? Perhaps they should pick up a copy (leather-bound, gold-embossed and printed on the finest vellum, of course) of A Tale Of Two Cities.

Edward Camp, Oshawa

Spending nonexisting money

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive