Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oboma Elected President

and this might be seen as the pinnacle of black achievement which makes way for the pink movement......

NYT celebrates anti-Prop. 8 mob

December 10, 2008 09:45 AM by Michelle Malkin

4 Comments | 0 Trackbacks

The fishwrap of record whitewashes the anti-Prop. 8 mob.

While Jon Stewart is taking shots at Canada-Eh he might want to look at how well Canadians managed the issue of gay marriage.........

How Many Homosexuals Are There?

Here is my post of almost five years ago. I thought about it when I read this.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive