Saturday, December 27, 2008

Not A Factor In Blogging....

Errors are no joke at the Star
December 27, 2008

PUBLIC EDITOR

Question: What do toilets, turkeys, Warren Buffett's billions and a white rhinoceros named Bull have in common?

Answer: There should be a good joke here, but alas, there isn't. In fact, each of these were the subject of a Star correction in 2008.

And while incorrect facts in the Star are indeed no joke, sometimes you do just have to laugh at the things that can go awry in reporting and presenting the news.

More....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive