Friday, December 12, 2008

What Is Taking So Long.......

.....I know that we are in the midst of an economic crisis but, for gawds sake, how much does a bus ticket cost?

another "DESERTOR" gets deportation order

The deportation orders are coming so fast, our heads are spinning.

It is maddening! Harper suspends Parliament because he can't get his way, and good people who want nothing but to live in Canada in peace are hung out to dry.

I know there are many, many Canadians suffering right now. People are losing their homes, losing their jobs, losing their pensions. I'm not insensitive to that. But my heart is breaking for the war resisters, whose fates hang in the balance.

The latest victim of the heartless Harper Government is Clifford Cornell.

read more

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive