Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sorry Aislin...I Commented On This Last Week


And not to be outdone we have other examples.....

Anti-Christmas moron of the day: Ban Rudolph!

December 15, 2008 09:44 AM by Michelle Malkin

111 Comments | 9 Trackbacks

It’s the PC time of year…

"There's no reason for snow statues to be associated with any one sex over another"
Posted: December 15, 2008, 1:31 PM by Jonathan Kay
Filed under: Jonathan Kay

Creatures made from snow: Political correctness' final frontier. Read more here.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive