Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Senate Nominees......

I nominate Comrade Miller.....Stephen would win every GTA seat with this move.

December 16, 2008

Nancy Greene And Chief Clarence Louie

As possible Senate appointments?

One can hear the howls of outrage at this bullying display of non-partisan hackery already - Judy Leesawalaleesawissaleesa-Lees will lead with the pointy end of the flabbergast. Scott Reid will pen an op-ed for the Globe & Mail, calling for summary executions. Michael Ignatieff will take a few days to determine wind direction, then declare that when he is Prime Minister, it will be "appointments if necessary, but not necessarily appointments!"

And alone somewhere in a darkened room, Peter Mansbridge will sit waiting... waiting... for the phone call that he knows will never come.

As for my reaction, I've got fingers crossed that Chief Louie has been placed on the list to pave the way for a cabinet appointment, just for the head explosion entertainment value alone!

Posted by Kate at 12:19 AM | Comments (2)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive