Sunday, December 14, 2008

To Those Who Would Make Xmas Politically Correct

MERRY CHRISTMAS

CHRISTmas Validity

The Obamas: Nativity-crashers

December 12, 2008 10:44 AM by Michelle Malkin

77 Comments | 6 Trackbacks


Taking The Christ Out Of Costco?

Reader Jeanette writes;

As a non-practising Christian I have never displayed a nativity scene in my home, mostly out of principal and respect for those for whom the Christmas story is meaningful. I don't believe in being a "Sunday Christian", or even a "Christmas Christian".

That was until recently, when I started to realize that in doing so I am silently condoning the demise of our Judeo-Christian culture. For me being a "secular Christian" is now a political statement against those liberal forces that are causing us to say "Happy Holidays" and Holiday tree'' etc.

So this year I decided to add a Nativity scene to my Christmas decorations and I needed to go out and buy one. In previous years they have abounded at all the major retailers throughout the Christmas season and in the post Christmas sale period. To my shock there wasn't a single nativity scene for sale at Walmart in Regina nor at Costco! I have yet to check out Zellers and Canadian Tire. Is that because they are sold out, or not bringing them in for sale?

Do I think it's a conspiracy, No! But is it more evidence that the liberal movement to destroy our Christian culture? It could be. Perhaps this could be a discussion on SDA.

Merry Christmas Kate, and Happy New Year


Comments open for your feedback... Comments (111)
Posted by Kate at 8:32 AM

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive