Saturday, December 20, 2008

Thanks To The Michael Taubes

They present both sides of "the story." I have to admit they are more charitable than I but that could be due to wingnuts that I seem to attract......

Michael Taube: Best of the blogosphere (right-wing version)
Posted: December 20, 2008, 12:29 PM by Kelly McParland
Filed under: Full Comment,Canadian politics,Michael Taube

Who do you think are Canada’s leading political bloggers?

In the past five years, tens of thousands of blogs have started up across Canada. If you have some spare time on your hands, have something to say, and you know how to use a computer, you’re on your way. It doesn’t cost a penny to start a blog on sites like Blogger and Wordpress, and it only takes a few minutes to learn how to post, add web links and the like. That’s all there really is to it.

Naturally, there are problems with blogs. For instance, some of the information in blog posts lack facts, sources, historical context, is misleading, or is just dead wrong. As well, the style, language and grammar of some bloggers leave something to be desired.


Michael Taube: Best of the blogosphere (left-wing version)
Posted: December 20, 2008, 2:00 PM by Kelly McParland

In my previous Full Comment column, I listed the right-leaning Canadian political bloggers that I enjoy reading. Now, I shall do the same with left-leaning Canadian political bloggers.

It’s no secret that I don’t agree with what is being discussed on these particular blogs, since my political viewpoint is quite different. That being said, I’ve never refused to read well-written articles and columns in left-leaning newspapers and journals. In my view, it’s good to be informed – and it’s always important to understand what the other side is thinking.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive