Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Right Wing Bloggers Have Hit Their Objective


It is obvious that The Anonoymous Liberal was bottom feeding and the bait being used by right wing bloggers, Gore hypocrisy, was swallowed hook, line and sinker. AL doesn't seem to understand that we use the same tactics that the left wing does but we do it in a more sophisticated manner and we are satirical in the presentation. Anyway to show that we appreciate AL's and Gore's mission to save the world we attach carbon coupons so they can offset their environmental indiscretions.

To be fair we give equal time to people debunking the debunker. The next cast should be just beyond the lily pad to the left....

More about Gore than the majority of people really want to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

right on! I've got 2 SUVs, and I'm going to drive them ALL I want and Gore can lick my ass. I couldn't give shit what any of those environmental do gooders say, gas here to stay, so let's use it all we need and continue making money.

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive