Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Mayor Is On A Green Kick



And I would suggest before he turns the city outside of city hall green that he work at cleaning up the volumes of red ink inside city hall by showing some leadership and telling the voters and city employees that they will have to bite the bullet meaning higher taxes and lower wage settlements. He has to notify Ottawa and Queens Park that after a certain date Toronto will not fund programs that are provincial & federal in nature.

The Emporer Isn't Wearing Clothes
The Mayor Has No Balls
The Mayor Needs To Come Up For Air.

The fair thing and the green thing

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive