Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Topic Closed

I don't understand whether this is technical issue, reducing the traffic on a server, or whether it a form of censorship; ie: people who are responding are not following the party line. This "issue" came up when I was "surfing" the blogs and ran across rabble.ca, leans to the left, and there was a thread on Little Mosque On The Prairie and there was a large volume of traffic, over a one week period, but then the thread was closed. I personally only watched the first episode and didn't find it "funny" and thought I would give the show a few weeks to do some punch ups and then visit again and make some comments but because the topic is closed I would have to start a new thread.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive