Friday, February 23, 2007

You Can't Get Away From The Control Freaks Cassandra

The control freak, in this case, seems to forget there are message boards and usenet groups that are moderated and if he/she wants cucumber sandwiches instead of rare steak & home fries they are free to turn off their blog link. I have comments turned on and they are published so anyone who takes umbrage can express themselves and can do so in a manner that might offend some.....

If someone wants to put a control in place the one I would suggest that anyone posting a blog MUST turn on the comment/publish feature.

Perhaps We Do Need More Controls

On balance, This Blog feels honor bound to Proactively Denounce utterances of this sort:

"I think it would be valuable if we had... uh... I mean, there's some sense where blogs correct themselves if you read enough of them, but I still I think it would be good if we had some sort of, you know, blogging -- you know -- council, where we could condemn people. Sort of... responsible body. You could still blog if you want. Nobody's going to stop you. But we're going to... everybody's gonna know that you're not to be trusted... unless you can sort of apologize or answer for yourself."

We tried to resist the temptation, but frankly we're feeling a bit cranky this morning. We're sure you've all felt the same way -- you indulge in one too many Mojitos while watching FoxNews and before you know it, you've lost track of time AGAIN and you find yourself running buck nekked through the neighbors' back yard on a work night, belting out show tunes from La Cage aux Folles and thinking "Jeepers, this snow is REALLY cold! Will Spring ne'er arrive?".

Oh...

TMI????

Via McQ

Posted by Cassandra at 07:25 AM

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive