Monday, February 26, 2007

From The PC Dictionary

February 26, 2007
What leftists do (instead of, you know, anything useful)

Rather than focus their energies on curing cancer or feeding the hungry, leftists seem to spend an inordinate amount of time coming up with new politically correct" words for each other.

Did you know that in a few years you'll be obliged to type "GLBTQ2IA" when you want point out how dumb "gay" "marriage" is? Sheesh. What next?

At Wesleyan University, incoming freshmen are instructed to use gender-neutral pronouns in campus correspondence. As one person wrote on the university’s online Anonymous Confession Board, “I am usually attracted only to people of hir original gender, rather than hir intended gender. As such, I’m afraid that I’m, like, viewing hir wrong, or not respecting hir wishes or something.”

Posted by KShaidle at 5:49 AM | Comments (2)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive