Friday, November 23, 2007

I Am Not Alone In The Wilderness

When it comes to dissecting the antics of Comrade Miller and his band of leftwing clowns.......

When Will They Find a Way to Tax The Air We Breathe?

Here

Toronto City Wingnuts To Socialize Businesses

As reported in The Star
Encouraged by board of health chair John Filion, the budget committee yesterday endorsed a plan to buy 35 carts, at $20,000 each, and lease them to food vendors for $449.12 a month . . .
Then, why don't they buy a bank so they can lend themselves the money to get themselves out of debt...
Dimwits.

3 comments:

The Skinny said...

yea. So you found one blog were there is a couple posts about toronto city council. Did you want a medal? What I don't see is a blog where 90% of the posts are obsessive whining about Miller.

I have always maintained that Toronto city council, like other cities (if you look) is far from ideal, but there are also other problems, like say oh, other levels of government, (don't excited, I know the provincial on is liberal afterall). But until I see a balanced view of the problems we face, I can only, like any reasonable person can, take your obsessive whining with a grain of salt.

Unhypentated Canadian said...

Thanks for taking the time to monitor my blog and keep statistics....even I don't have the time.

The Skinny said...

you may have that a clever comeback, but really now.

A visit a couple times a week for 3 minutes is about all it takes.

But clever comebacks is about all one can do to avoid the real issues, like cities ALL across Canada having serious crumbling infrastructure problems, while your hero tells us to stop whining.

As long as the population stays polarized, as in 'right' and left', nothing will likely get down about it.

Well done.

You are just as guilty as the 'loonie lefties' you slam daily.

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive