Thursday, November 29, 2007

I Didn't Notice But I Am Not Surprised........

it is par for our No Plan B Comrade Miller. The part that I can't fathom how he makes any comments when he is is in his normal position........

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Did anyone else notice?

I caught a few minutes of the tree-lighting ceremony lat night from Nathan Phillips Square while surfing channels. I happened to see the part where our erstwhile Mayor Miller came out to say a few words (and thank the sponsors). Did anyone else notice that he never once said the word Christmas, even with a gospel choir standing behind him?

Labels: , ,

4 comments:

The Skinny said...

speaking of manhood, you seem to be quite obsessive about posting that head up the asshole pic.

self esteem issues?

Unhypentated Canadian said...

NO! The reason I post it is so Comrade Miller's supporters, you seem to be one of his major supporters, will recognize him

The Skinny said...

comrade miller supporter???

you assume far to much. But don't get excited about the "ass outta you and me" reference.

Unhypentated Canadian said...

The reference was a good one in it's day.....

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive