Monday, November 12, 2007

I "Love" Kate's Blog......

and I congratulate her on being selected as the winner in the Weblog Awards but I am a little surprised that Janke, Angry In The Great White North, didn't get more votes.

Conservative blogging in Canada rocks!

Friday, November 09, 2007 at 09:14 AM
The results of the 2007 Weblog Awards are in, and the the people have made it clear. In Canada, conservative blogging is tops!

Here are the results of the 2007 Blog Awards in the Best Canadian Blog category:

Small Dead Animals (46.9%)
Raymitheminx (30.7%)
Five Feet of Fury (6.7%)
Angry in the Great White North (5.8%)
Mitchieville (3.9%)
Apply-Liberally (2.9%)
Scott's DiaTribes (1.3%)
The Canadian Sentinel (1.0%)
What's Next (0.5%)
Verbalized (0.3%)

In celebration of my lock on fourth, I've rolled out a new version of my banner. Actually, I'm teaching myself how to use Adobe Illustrator, but heck, the timing was just right.

Congratulations to everyone who was selected out of the scores of nominations to stand as examples of the best Canadian blogging has to offer. And thanks to everyone who thought I was the best of the best. I appreciated each and every vote.

And on a partisan note, I can't help but notice that the four of the top five spots were handily won by representatives of Canada's conservative blogging community.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive