Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hmmmm......Not In My Circle Of Friends

I look forward to getting educated..........

Explaining Jews


I got a question about why Jews are liberal from A Little Revolution, and I thought I would pass on this great series by Dennis Prager to my readers that are interested:

Wednesday Jan 4, 2006
Explaining Jews, Part I: What is a Jew?

Tuesday Jan 24, 2006
Explaining Jews, Part II: Why are most Jews secular?

Tuesday Feb 21, 2006
Explaining Jews, Part III: A very insecure people

Tuesday Mar 14, 2006
Explaining Jews, Part IV: All the types of Jews

Tuesday Apr 25, 2006
Explaining Jews, part V: Why are Jews liberal?


Tuesday May 16, 2006
Explaining Jews, Part VI: Jews who aid those who hate Jews (and America)

Tuesday May 30, 2006
Explaining Jews Part VII: Why anti-Zionism is anti-semitism

Labels: Politics, Religion

posted by Your Jewish Master

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this U.C.

How's about a link there too? ;)

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive