Friday, May 16, 2014

POLITICAL REALITY/

Hudak tests Ontario's fortitude by offering an honest choice

...you won't get it with mcgoonty pulling Wynner's chain!

 Desperate Kathleen Wynne dredges up 14-year-old Walkerton tragedy for crass attack on Hudak



Terence Corcoran: 

The details of the Hudak public service plan are certainly vague, but to suggest that they would risk creating a deathly tragedy is beyond the pale (DER SPIEGAL politics from Wynner?)

 How McGuinty still haunts Wynne: The Tory election platform is based on a report he commissioned

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive