Thursday, October 19, 2006

Another Example Of Who Actually Runs City Hall

The leftists and the unions.

The plot thickens

As mentioned on TorontoPolitics Blog yesterday, and brought up to me in an email from a reader last night, sources are saying that Miller and Local 416 have signed and sealed a deal to de-privatize waste pickup in York and Etobicoke.

Some of you will remember in 2003, John Tory pointed out that the old City of York and Etobicoke pay $44/tonne of waste, yet Toronto, North York, East York and Scarborough pay $77/tonne for the exact same service.

And you wonder why we have a deficit.
posted by Enough is Enough @ 10:15 AM

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive