Monday, October 16, 2006

Hey Miller, This Is Two Blocks From My Home

And I was wondering if I can expect to benefit from your solution to gun crimes and get part of the millions you are dedicating to at-risk neighborhoods.

2 men shot in groins

By ROB LAMBERTI

Two men were shot in the groin area while in a suspected booze can early yesterday.

But potential witnesses to the shootings, in which the victims suffered injuries not considered life threatening, were gone by the time emergency crews arrived at 598 Oakwood Ave. near Eglinton Ave. W. at 4:30 a.m.

The two men, 22 and 24, were shot in the basement of the home.

Det. Colin Greenaway of 13 Division said he's looking for witnesses to come forward.

He said "we have no idea" as to any description of a suspect or motive to the dispute which led to the shooting.

Police said they haven't been able to speak with the victims yet because they were undergoing treatment.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive