Friday, October 20, 2006

I Wish We Could Get Off The Caledonia Issue

But it keeps coming up and it is becoming more and more difficult to seperate what is reality and what is perception. The latest, if the facts are correct, is really an injustice but I will wait and see what information comes out to support the charges......

Government and police misuse power to repress the truth

Thursday, October 19. 2006

From a resident of Breamar
Check this link after you read the article below so you can contact your MP and MPP

Email sent to me today and to various political leaders from a resident of Braemar.

Further to this, one of the residents of Braemar Ave and the brother of Anne Marie Vansickle (one of the speakers at the Caledonia rally), Steve Reilly was arrested last night by OPP and Immigration officers...

Steve was informed that his currently validated Visa good until February, 2008 was being immediately revoked for undisclosed reasons and that he had 7 days to get out of the country, they then seized his passport (which is the only proof he has of the valid Visa) and released him....

http://complacentnation.com/cnblog/


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive