Friday, October 20, 2006

I Appreciate Tor Pol Annoyance

But let's get real......

If he parked on the wrong side of the street was he in compliance with the by-law?

His personal comments are parking by-law enforcement officers are out of line. You might not like what that do but they are getting paid to do a job and they reflect society in general....the majority are no different than Tor Pol or I.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I Am So Effin Angry Part Two

Within the last 36 hours I received 3 x $30 parking tickets.
I deserved one. The other two were 100 Bogus.
I am a permitted parker. My street is near an entertainment area, and reserved spots are generally taken up until ten pm or so.
So I park on the wrong side of the street until one opens up.
Tonite I was with a friend mid town until 637 (I have the restaurant receipt). I was given a ticket at 715 for parking longer than an hour.
Parking Enforcement Officers are bacteria on scum on slime on fleas on rats.
posted by Tor Poli

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive