Thursday, December 21, 2006

Anal Philosopher Needs To Lighten Up

As a NooB to blogging I find the volume of information and varying opinions enlightening but the majority of bloggers, imho, are here because they are here and notwithstanding their perception of how earth shattering there contributions might seem it is just an extension of water cooler and legion hall tirades. To me I liken it to the placid pond in the back forty where I sip coffee and spend time casting my barbless hook into the water.......

Wednesday, 20 December 2006
The Blogosphere

Here is a snarky column about blogging. Note that the author invokes Keith's Law when he writes, "It [the mainstream media] was once utterly dominant yet made itself vulnerable by playing on its reputed accuracy and disinterest to pursue adversarial agendas." Keith's Law says that authoritativeness is inversely proportional to partisanship.
Posted at 11:20 PM CT on Wednesday, 20 December 2006

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive