Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Where Would Liberals/Social In-Activists Be Without A Crisis

They thrive on the "sky is falling" open your wallet philosphy and they create cottage industries on the backs of the voters, the impoverished, etc.

December 27, 2006
Liberal crisis junkies
By LORRIE GOLDSTEIN

I always look forward to having the Liberal Party of Canada tell me what this year's big crisis is.

This year, Liberal Leader Stephane Dion tells me it's global warming.

Last year, then Liberal PM Paul Martin told me it was medical wait times.

More on that in a bit, but first, back to global warming.

While the Tory government is doing nothing about it now, the Liberals did, uh, nothing, about it for 12 years.

But I know global warming is important because Dion named his dog "Kyoto" and gave out green scarves at the Liberal leadership convention.

I also know Tory MP Rona Ambrose is a terrible environment minister, who should be fired because she has done nothing about reducing greenhouse gas emissions in her 10 months on the job.

That's as opposed to Dion, who was a great environment minister because he did, uh, nothing, about reducing greenhouse gas emissions during his 17 months on the job, before the Grits were tossed out last January.

Get your umbrella here......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive