Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thank You For Taking The Time Magoogle!













Too many times we don't show the respect for cultural icons that bring joy and smiles to the world.


Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Thank You!
So long...

Nobody has made me laugh harder than Tom & Jerry. I loved Scooby Doo, Dick Dastardly and the Wacky Races, The Flintstones, and Tiny Toon Adventures will forever be one of my favorites.

Joseph Barbera passed away of natural causes at 91 years old. If laughter is the best medicine, he should have lived another 90 years based on his concoctions. He and William Hanna changed the world. And made mine a helluva lot better than it would have been had they never appeared on it.

Mr. Barbera, Mr. Hanna, thank you both. Rest in Peace.

The End

#120, posted: 2 days ago by Ig

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive