Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I Am Sorry Joe....The Anger Has Waned

And I think the best proof is that the people of Toronto returned Miller and his left wing accomplish nothing cabal back to city hall and thanks to the leftists at Queen's Park for an additional year. When was the last time you heard the mayor or his stooges speak out about crime on the streets?

December 26, 2006
Are you still angry?
By JOE WARMINGTON

Are you still as angry about this as you were one year ago?

You remember how you felt when you first heard the news about the Yonge St. shooting?

Our collective anger for this kind of cowardly act should never subside. If it does, it will happen again.

Every time I walk by where it happened I get chills and feel the horror I felt. Every time I hear of another gun battle in our city, it makes my sick and each time Toronto Police take down a gang, I applaud.

Time marches on but there are a lot of people who understand with these gangs, you don't take a day off. Stay on them and be relentless in your pursuit. It's only way to try to prevent another tragedy like the one of Jane Glenn Creba.

Let's stay on the mayor's ass......

The Mayor Doesn't Read Local Papers

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive