Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Loser Are You And I

The CBC published their Beautiful Losers List for 2006 and I feel that the following was an inappropriate inclusion........the public are the losers in their passing and including them in the same breath as Lohan, Spears, O’Donnell, Gibson, etc. is an insult to their passing.

Rest in peace:

Shelley Winters
Chris Penn
Wendy Wasserstein
Gordon Parks
Muriel Spark
Paul Gleason
June Allyson
Red Buttons
Mickey Spillane
Mike Douglas
Glenn Ford
Steve Irwin
Jane Wyatt
William Styron
Adrienne Shelly
Betty Comden
Robert Altman
Bebe Moore Campbell
Perry Henzell
Peter Boyle

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive