Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Kramer Really Stepped In It This Time

I have to admit that the few times I have seen Michael Richards, aka Kramer, do his comedy shtick on cable tv I didn't find him that funny but if I had been in the audience at the Comedy Club I probably would have kept my mouth shut. But that is me and what other people do is their business but Richards is a professional and should have ignored the comments from the audience but he didn't and he will pay for his lack of restraint. When I first read the story I just shook my head and got on with my day but it is evident social in-activists within the community, both black and white, are not taking that approach. Personally I found the press conference held by the owners of the Comedy Club and Paul Rodriques more of an embarassment....they should have limited the conference to stating their position; ie: the club doesn't not condone this type of action and have banned Richards from the club. Instead they got into a racous discussion on freedom of expression and the bounds of satirical expression.

Watch the tape

Richards apolgizes

Historical background

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive