Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Peace In Middle East-There Is No Dancing On The Streets

I can't count the number of peace proposals that have been put on the table and the concessions that the Israelis have offered but you would think that the latest; Israel and Palestine, living more or less within the 1967 borders and sharing Jerusalem, the city of two capitals, would at least bring some hope but this doesn't seem to be the case.

It would appear that the offspring of the followers of
Haj Amin al-Husseini still hold to the concept of a Jewish free world.

And of course we have Israelis who are not willing to give up the spoils of war......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive