Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanks Ian....I Love The Picture


And I hope Fred doesn't mind if I use it periodically because it looks like the next four years is going to be worse than the past three years......

Who's better than Mel?

Noooooooooooobody. Please come back!

When Fred Patterson talks about Toronto Mayor David Miller he often uses this picture: (Where Mayor Miller's head is most of the time. The only mystery is how his leftist lackeys are able to kiss his ass.)

I only wish I’d found it first. If a picture tells a thousand words, then this masterpiece is a novel.

Take a couple of minutes.........

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive