Monday, July 23, 2007

Lost In The Soccer Melee


This reported comment by Comrade David Miller......from Magoogle

Way to support your cops..
FIFA boss promises 'adequate actions' after under-20 melee
Canadian Press
July 20, 2007 at 10:01 AM EDT

TORONTO — The president of FIFA says the ruling body of soccer will take "adequate actions" following a brawl involving the Chilean team at the FIFA U-20 World Cup in Toronto.

Sepp Blatter told CBC Newsworld today the incident is a "black mark" on what had been a successful tournament.

He said he had expressed his regrets over the incident to Toronto Mayor David Miller.

Blatter also says Miller told him that perhaps the police were a little "rough" in their response.

Chilean players fought with police Thursday night outside the team bus after a 3-0 loss to Argentina.
This guy has really really got to go. Sooner than later.

With apologies to Herman Melville....
for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned citizens of Toronto! THUS, I give up the spear!’


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive