Monday, July 23, 2007

Those Who Voted For Deferral Failed The Voters

No one is denying the city is in dire straits, partially because of downloading, and that other sources of cash need to be found but those councilors who voted for deferral could have voted down the new cash grabs. If nothing else it shows how dysfunctional this council has been and is and the lack of leadership at city hall.

City council: No guts but plenty of poo
July 23, 2007

Silly season?

I cannot cry for laughing.

Toronto City Council has decided not to solve our so-called fiscal crisis because there is a provincial election in the works and some councillors do not have the nerve to levy fees. Oh. I see.

It says here they are duckers of duty. They have cloaked their cowardice in a mantle woven of hope and sanctimony. And such is the crude glory of democracy.

Rather than do its duty, council has ordered itself to ask provincial candidates to promise to bail us out if they are elected. Let me see if I understand this right:

Politicians who do not keep their promises are asking politicians who do not keep their promises to make us a promise.

Vote for me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive