Saturday, July 21, 2007

Micheal Coren Is Not The Only "Target"


Although because he is a member of the "media" and in
the public spotlight there are more attacks on him and
they are probably more vicious but everyone who
participates in blogging, message boards, etc. have their
own Yusuf Patel. In my case it is someone who posts
as Anonymous and as a courtesy I did post his comments
at one time but lately I have stopped doing so because he
added nothing, IMHO, to the posting but I did do this
reluctantly. Personally I will stand toe to toe with anyone
as long as I am not being challanged by a figment of someone's neuroses. Anyone recognize My Anonymouse............

July 21, 2007

Hate's new face

By MICHAEL COREN

I received an e-mail last week from someone called Yusuf Patel, which read, "You are a crypto-Jew on top of being a little piece of (expletive). You love money more than anything because of your Jewish origin. You talk about fairness the same way FOX news is fair and balanced.

"You are out and out racist you little piece of (expletive). You came out of the gutters of England and you show your origin as soon as you open your (expletive) dirty mouth. You have no self-respect, but how can I expect that from a crypto-Jew! You have no sense of shame because you are a psychopath that means you have no conscience you donkey."

Such e-mails are entirely typical and are repeatedly sent to people who speak out in support of Israel, who oppose Islamic extremism or defend Christianity.

The people who write these letters assume that they can never be traced.

Not so. I have tracked death threats to New Zealand, the United States and Europe. All have been dealt with.

We found Yusuf Patel closer to home, in Mississauga, Ont.

Interestingly enough, someone by that name in the same town has written on the website of Holocaust denier David Irving, defending the right to question the Nazi slaughter of the Jews.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive