Tuesday, May 27, 2008

At Least The Panhandlers Will Have A Subsidized Home...

.....that they can retreat to and there are opportunities for them to expand their enterprise. I am sure the city would supply them with a internet connection and a computer so they could beg online and be dependent on the weather and expand their begging base.

Filling the panhandlers' cup
City adds $5 million to help beggars, but promises no improvement to scene on our streets
When asked yesterday how many fewer beggars we'll see on Toronto's streets a year from now as the result of the city's new $5-million panhandling plan, homeless bureaucrat Phil Brown was typically evasive.
Full Column

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive