Thursday, May 22, 2008

Corrections Canada In Deep Shit

Correct me if I am wrong but the wounds were self inflicted leaving me with the impression that this individual wanted to die and secondly I would like more details about his response when he beat to death his common law wife. Sorry folks but I am going to save my sympathy for real "victims."

Guards did not act to save native man: report

Updated Wed. May. 21 2008 8:29 PM ET

CTV.ca News Staff

Martin Blackwind, a native prison inmate, was bleeding to death in his cell from a deep self-inflicted slash to his arm. But staff offered him no first aid and took 10 minutes to call an ambulance, a scathing new report says.

Both corrections staff and fellow inmates at Warkworth Institution, a medium-security facility 200 km northeast of Toronto, made allegations that Blackwind's race played a role in his death, the report says.

More

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive