Friday, May 23, 2008

Liberal Solution To Youth Crime?

The CPC Dives into the Sewer

Who the hell produced this piece and posted it on the CPC Website?
Do they think that black people and culture are funny? That the problems that kids have are trivial?
Did they do it to reinforce the party leadership's obvious xenophobia (and other nouns I won't use here) among special groups within the party?
Pathetic, disgusting and not deserving of a party that wishes to rule a country with people from over 100 cultures.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive