Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Well Deserved Honor-Us Folks At Possum Lodge Are Very Proud

He believes that all of life's problems, big and small can be solved with several well placed sticks of dynamite. "Your wife left you? Blow up the stove. Otherwise you'll start cooking for yourself and that's dangerous." Edgar is hard of hearing, short several fingers, and not really big on safety, but he remains confident that with enough explosive you can overcome anything life throws at you.

Graham Greene to get honorary doctorate degree

Bio

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive