Monday, May 26, 2008

If It Came From The Mouths Of Liberals It Must Be Bad....

....and I must admit many of us on the right have taken this approach on Dion's carbon tax without really knowing too much about it....BUT IS THERE ANYONE, EXCEPT LEFTISTS, WHO LIKE TO SEE OTHERS PAY TAXES.

Stephane Dion is going to roll out a carbon tax plan. Canadians are praising it or denouncing it, without any idea of what the plan is actually going to be.

Let's try and figure it out. Just the base carbon tax rate and nothing more. It's not really all that hard to do.

Read more...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive