Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Support Spending Money On Education.......

.......but cyclists need to be educated, no let's make that mandated, that they must follow the highway traffic act in the same way motorists must or suffer the consequences. What would happen to a motorists driving on the sidewalk, or driving the wrong way on a one way street, or making a lane change without signaling, etc. Death is a tradegy......

Cycling activists demand safer roads

Dan Robson
May 29, 2008

Somewhere in this city a family is fighting against the weight of an...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive