Friday, May 30, 2008

If The MP In Question Then Here It Is.......

......my father left my brother and I a small inheritance which was not left to him by anyone but rather he worked at a back breaking job to keep a roof over our head and food on the table. I left school at 15 and went to work and worked a number of jobs until I retired and my brother worked his ass off and mortgaged everything he had to start a company that was and is successful so I don't feel I owe an apology but rather I am owed an apology for the billions given to indians each year and the grants to social in-activists which come from the 30% that I earned each year.

Why I didn't donate a penny after Katrina, part XVII

MP: We have to be honest enough to address the one who says well, don’t hold me responsible for what my ancestors did. But you have enjoyed the benefits of what your ancestors did. And unless you are ready to give up the benefits, throw away your 401 fund, throw away your trust fund, throw away all the money that put away in the company you walked into, because your daddy and your granddaddy and your great-granddaddy…unless you’re willing to give up the benefits, then you must be responsible for what was done in your generation, because you are the beneficiaries of this insurance policy.

HH: You hear the Trinity Church applauding. That’s Barack Obama’s congregation applauding.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive