Friday, May 30, 2008

The COPS Are Doing A Great Job......

.....and I don't have a problem with giving them more money but I would think the $$$ could be used more productively to provide balls for the left wing members of the judicary, judges and crowns, who refuse to impose sentences appropriate to the crime.

10 years urged for Bandido
But defence wants break
A Bandido biker who killed a member of the Hells Angels should receive a 10- to 12-year prison term instead of the minimum sentence being asked for by the defence, the Crown said yesterday.

10-12 years for killing another human being?????????

Mayors: Cops require $500M in fed funding
Canadian cities want the federal government to give them more than $500 million in funding to provide better police services.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive