Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Left Wing Leech Philosphy




I would suggest that Miller pick his champions, teams of two councilors that support his tax grabs, and bring those councilors to a local community center. We will pick a team of three taxpayers who oppose the tax grab and we will let the teams square off in an old fashioned winner take all brouhaha. Any team of two councilors that beat the team of three tax payers can vote Yes to tax hikes.
Miller in tax spin cycle
3 out of 5 oppose new cash grab -- but mayor says that means 40% are neutral or in favour

Mayor David Miller saw the positive in a poll released yesterday that showed more than three out of five Toronto residents were against his plan to implement two new taxes.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive