Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Position On Deserters Supported

I still think tthat those who join the military on a volunteer basis and then run away when they are asked to perform the primary function of the military, To Fight, are cowards but at least in the case of the following they didn't, to the best of my knowledge did not run away and fight their cause from a safe haven. That is probably because most countries don't want them......

Objectors ejected

The Canadian military has released several soldiers after they claimed conscientious objection to serving in war-torn Afghanistan, according to internal records from the National Defence department.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive