Monday, October 15, 2007

Wonder Women & The Lassoo Of Truth

Let me get this straight...

He was already on probation for a juvenile conviction -- the details of which are "unclear" -- when he and 5 friends decided to beat the crap out of another kid at school for the crime of being white. Now we are all supposed to be enraged at the racist travesty of justice because he has been sent back to jail for violating his probation?

It can only be because he's black, right?

Nevermind that he was already a convicted criminal. Nevermind that the little racist bastard does not deny that he participated in a violent assault on a fellow student because he was white.

Everybody knows white kids never get sent back to jail for violating probation, right? And because the sight of a noose hanging from a tree is perfect justification for almost beating someone to death.

Call me a racist...and many will...but I think nooses are a supreme waste of rope. If the goal of whities is to rid society of blacks, judging by the constant spate of violence in this and many other black communities, blacks are doing a spectacular job of taking care of the problem for us.

Just keep shooting, Shaquan. Me and my white kids are all to blame for your problems...really.

3 comments:

The Skinny said...

maybe idiot wonder woman can sleep well at night when one of her 'white kids' are walking through the 'black kids' neighborhood scorin dope.

It always amazes me how stupid people are.

The Skinny said...

hah. Guess that was a little too close to home wasn't it.

The Skinny said...

oh I knew I could count on you.

bravo minister of censorship. bravo.

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive