Sunday, October 14, 2007

Questioning The "Inconvenient Truth"

Al Gore’s An Inconvenient Truth “A political film” packed with “alarmism and exaggeration”: London Judge

inconvenienttruthfraud.jpg

Don’t take it from me; take it from Mr Justice Burton of the High Court in London (h/t National Newswatch - Canada’s best news web site). Al Gore’s Oscar-Winning “Documentary” is riddled with errors, exaggerations, and inconsistencies. My favorite debunking moment by the Judge - the Polar Bear myth, which is the favorite battering ram of Canada’s pro-Kyoto humanity-haters:

1 comment:

The Skinny said...

ok. I won't take it from you. Or some idiot judge in country I don't give a fuck about.

Jesus I thought you at least had something here.

If I said a judge in Madagascar said Harper was a transvestite, would you renounce your conservative support screaming???
;)

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive