Friday, August 31, 2007

I Don't Have Any Problem With This

I know that Dion and his defense critic will come to the floor with a timeline on how long it will take to remove the troops, what they will bring home and what they will leave, how they will be brought home, who will look after the interests of the Afghan people, how much it will cost and basically all the logistical nightmare.

Dion vows snap vote on Afghan deployment
The Liberals will force an early vote on the Canadian mission in Afghanistan this fall in a bid to set Prime Minister Stephen Harper on the defensive over the issue. More

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive